I have another recipe for you this week.
Muffins are definitely my favourites when it comes to baking. The dough is usually very simple and over the years I started to combine recipes according to the season and what I have at home. In summer I usually use fresh berries but around this time of the year I pick bananas, pears or apples. Those little chocolate muffins contain both, bananas and pears. The banana gives the dough a nice consistency and keeps it soft even on the second day. But if that’s too much of fruitiness for you, you can go for only one of those and add some extra chocolate.
Ingredients (for 12 muffins):
100 g butter (or coconut fat)
200 g milk or dark chocolate
150 g yogurt or sour crème
250 g flour
100 g sugar
1 big banana
2 tablespoons baking powder
- Melt butter and chocolate
- Mash the banana with a fork and cut the pears in little pieces
- Mix all the wet ingredients and the sugar together
- Add the flour and the baking powder
- At the end stir in the mashed banana and pears
- 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees celsius